Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Why I have not been blogging.

I've been reading the A Song of Ice and Fire series on the train instead of chess for the past couple weeks, so I've been thinking about that instead of chess. Accordingly, I don't have much chess content to share. I've also been too busy on weekends - I moved, I've been traveling, I've been going to weddings, I'm short on cash - to go to tournaments. The summer tournament is also over. I don't have anything to write about on this web-log if I'm not playing chess on the train or playing in tournaments.

Unfortunately, my daily commute is much less chess friendly now. Instead of 5 minutes of walking and 45 minutes of sitting around, it's 20 minutes of walking and 25 minutes of probably standing on the train. I gain five minutes, but I have so much less possibly productive chess time. I can't arrange my chess wallet and my chess book while standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment